Otaku Epica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku Epica

A forum site for geeks who love to play table-top RPGS!

Latest topics

» Oct. 8th 2011
My Own Story EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 pm by Horde Master

» Where too?
My Own Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:49 pm by Horde Master

» September.24
My Own Story EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 pm by Horde Master

» DC Universe Relaunch
My Own Story EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 pm by otaku9kun

» September 24th
My Own Story EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 pm by otaku9kun

» Sept. 17th
My Own Story EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:08 pm by Horde Master

» This weeks gathering
My Own Story EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am by Lord Ragnaros

» Last Gathering
My Own Story EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm by Lord Ragnaros

» Bluh Bluh Bluh Bluh
My Own Story EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 pm by Lord Ragnaros

Navigation

Affiliates

My Own Story

Lord Ragnaros
    Lord Ragnaros
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male
    Number of posts : 132
    Job/hobbies : Destroying the World
    Interests : Dead bodies littering my elemental plane
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
    Warmasters: Ragnaros

My Own Story Empty My Own Story

Post  Lord Ragnaros Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Those College Years
    (Back At Pawton
    This is Chapter 1 of my story

(Warning! The following contains explicit material between two male furries. Reader discretion is advised)

Chapter 1

John couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief as he pulled into the parking lot at Pawton University. Returning here felt like coming back home, a fact which less than pleased the young fox’s parents. He was hardly sympathetic though; they knew as well as he did that he was only ever happy when he was with his “family” at Pawton. Of course, his real home had also become significantly less welcoming, after his ill-advised decision to come out to his parents, but that was a story for another time. Suffice it to say John was a very different animal when placed in the security of his school of four years.
    John arrived at his room door. He turned and unlocked the door, plunking his bag on the floor and looking around his room for the first time in a month. He certainly appreciated the relaxation he had gotten over the too-long winter break, but the fox had missed his meticulously clean dorm room. Taking in a deep breath, he relished the long-awaited scent of his air freshener, the rich aroma filling his head with a feeling of peace. That is, until he was interrupted by his cell phone.
    “Hello?” he answered slowly, not bothering to look at the caller’s identification.
    “Hey!” came the voice of Ryan, the panther who lived next door. “Are you back on campus yet?”
    John smiled. He didn’t know how they did it, but their group had always been able to sense when they were all on campus together.
    “Yeah,” the fox said smiling. “What of it?”
    “Well,” the cat replied sheepishly, “I need your help with zoology.”
    The Reynard chuckled. Ryan, a fellow sophomore, was in the difficult biology class this semester, and John had a reputation for being the authority on zoology within the student body.
    “Ryan, you haven’t even started yet,” he began. “How can you already have questions?”
    “I just wanted to get a head start. I know how hard the class is.”
    John shook his head, even though the cat couldn’t see this.
    “Dude!” he exclaimed. “Enjoy the break while you still can! Plus, I just got here; I need to unpack.”
    Without even waiting for a reply, the fox closed his phone (his friends were often less than polite with each other) and reached down for his bag. Within moments, he had unloaded what few clothes had gone home with him, and he was soon on the computer and logged into AIM. Looking quickly at his buddy list, he knew that everyone was back. The “family” was together again, a fact which made John smile gently. Something told him this was going to be a great semester.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:44 pm