Otaku Epica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku Epica

A forum site for geeks who love to play table-top RPGS!

Latest topics

» Oct. 8th 2011
Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 pm by Horde Master

» Where too?
Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:49 pm by Horde Master

» September.24
Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 pm by Horde Master

» DC Universe Relaunch
Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 pm by otaku9kun

» September 24th
Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 pm by otaku9kun

» Sept. 17th
Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:08 pm by Horde Master

» This weeks gathering
Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am by Lord Ragnaros

» Last Gathering
Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm by Lord Ragnaros

» Bluh Bluh Bluh Bluh
Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 pm by Lord Ragnaros

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting

Lord Ragnaros
    Lord Ragnaros
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male
    Number of posts : 132
    Job/hobbies : Destroying the World
    Interests : Dead bodies littering my elemental plane
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
    Warmasters: Ragnaros

Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting Empty Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting

Post  Lord Ragnaros Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Ok since we are now just getting back to using this forum, which I must say is a great idea, I am creating an official thread for everyone to post updates on meetings. That way we don't have multiple unnecessary posts for every time there is a meeting. We can post here and keep it to a minimum. Now we discussed earlier about 2 to 3 max campaigns. That is also discussed elsewhere in the forum. Look for it, because I'm too lazy to find it. Second I believe Wil wanted to host this Saturday and I assume it will be either more of my campaign or JJ's or Dan's. Post you replies and let's get this site going again.

RAWR!!!!
    Lord Ragnaros
    Lord Ragnaros
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male

Character sheet

Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting Empty Re: Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting

Post  Lord Ragnaros Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:10 pm

So to simply start off: This Saturday's meeting is at Wil's house. bring materials for John's, JJ's, and Dan's campaigns. Contact Wil if you can make it. Or post here on the forum that you are coming.
    Lord Ragnaros
    Lord Ragnaros
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male

Character sheet

Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting Empty Re: Weekly Meetings and What Campaign For That Meeting

Post  Lord Ragnaros Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:55 pm

So since the hurricane hit, it of course canceled our regularly scheduled meeting. However, I might be able to host on Saturday, September 3rd. Most likely I can. I will post on the update soon.
    Horde Master
    Horde Master
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 32
    Job/hobbies : Eternal War and destroying empires & alliances.
    Interests : Pillaging.
    Registration date : 2009-06-28

Character sheet
    Warmasters:

Post  Horde Master Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Actually! I will host next weeks campaign and will continue the World of Warcraft campaign!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:34 pm