Otaku Epica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku Epica

A forum site for geeks who love to play table-top RPGS!

Latest topics

» Oct. 8th 2011
Update on all the RPG's people do.  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 pm by Horde Master

» Where too?
Update on all the RPG's people do.  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:49 pm by Horde Master

» September.24
Update on all the RPG's people do.  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 pm by Horde Master

» DC Universe Relaunch
Update on all the RPG's people do.  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 pm by otaku9kun

» September 24th
Update on all the RPG's people do.  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 pm by otaku9kun

» Sept. 17th
Update on all the RPG's people do.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:08 pm by Horde Master

» This weeks gathering
Update on all the RPG's people do.  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am by Lord Ragnaros

» Last Gathering
Update on all the RPG's people do.  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm by Lord Ragnaros

» Bluh Bluh Bluh Bluh
Update on all the RPG's people do.  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 pm by Lord Ragnaros

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

Update on all the RPG's people do.

Cribdeath18
    Cribdeath18
    Super Dooper Moderator
    Super Dooper Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Job/hobbies : mva job, computers/electronics hobbies
    Interests : explosions
    John Flinter : my furry friend
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Character sheet
    Warmasters: Demolitionist

Update on all the RPG's people do.  Empty Update on all the RPG's people do.

Post  Cribdeath18 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Hey all it's Derrick,

Since it's been a while, i was hoping if everyone could tell me what kinds of rpg's people do. like for example here's my list of rpg's that i do from time to time

Dungeon's and Dragons
    Online mmorpg's *like World of Warcraft, Champions online, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 (when it comes out).
    Live action roleplay combat
    Secondlife *online world where you can do anything*

World of Warcraft is what i've been doing the most since i've been gone, so yeah. I like to hear what people like to do for rpgs or just fun in general. Post in this thread if you feel like sharing. Very Happy

Thank you all,

Derrick
    Lord Ragnaros
    Lord Ragnaros
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male
    Number of posts : 132
    Job/hobbies : Destroying the World
    Interests : Dead bodies littering my elemental plane
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
    Warmasters: Ragnaros

Update on all the RPG's people do.  Empty Re: Update on all the RPG's people do.

Post  Lord Ragnaros Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Dungeons and Dragons
    World of Warcraft, Starcraft.
    Secondlife
    JewGiOh

there lol
    otaku9kun
    otaku9kun
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : Anime Guru
    Interests : Anime, Manga, Video Game, and of course Role-play
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
    Warmasters:

Update on all the RPG's people do.  Empty Re: Update on all the RPG's people do.

Post  otaku9kun Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 pm

I've always loved J-RPGs. I started with Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X and got into Square Enix games through them. But that was before I discovered the all might deity of macamedy (macabre-comedy) that is the true master of J-RPG's. I'm talking of course about ATLUS. Father to the best J-RPG Persona 4, and a back catalog full of similar strange and wonderful masterpieces that makes Square Enix's current line-up (and to a much lesser extent it's past line up) look even more insubstantial. I also like games from ATLUS's little brothers Gust and NIS (Nippon Ichi Software) the later of which is co-creator to the second best J-RPG Disgaea and soul creator of all subsequent Disgaea. I've only just started getting into Gust stuff so I don't know much about them but that's what I do for RPGs. (other then what you already know)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:47 pm